Ok if I start throwing Mac API's in here at some point? --Mummey 18:36, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
- Knock yourself out;) Carina 08:16, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
Ok if they're Wikipedia links? (I'm lazy and don't feel like reinventing the wheel). Should I remove the "Wikipedia:" text in each link? (On one hand, it makes the page look less polished. On the other, it may be a little mis-leading not to state that the link takes you to another wiki.
Thoughts? --Mummey 15:23, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
- I'd personally rather have articles for each API, with a very brief description and a link to the wikipedia article from there, than the wikipedia link straight from the portal. We want to encourage people to write articles on here, so that'd probably be more constructive.
- I mean in many cases the wikipedia article is fine, but it will be nice if we can get articles on similar topics, just aimed more towards CG.
- Carina 16:57, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
- Ok, sounds good. I'll start coming up with the pages then. --Mummey 17:21, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
Ok, I started by creating stubs for the languages. I put the wikipedia links inside them so they aren't emply, but the stub makes it pretty clear that the goal is to have its own content. --Mummey 23:36, 17 September 2006 (UTC)